There are even more symptoms than these mentioned here, but some of the most common ones include the following:
- Cold feet and toes – not just in winter time
- Cold hands and fingers
- Feeling numb in certain parts of the body especially the extremities
- Feeling tired or having a lack of energy much of the time
- Some hair loss can be because of bad blood flow
- Having regular dizzy spells
- If your skin gets dry even though you drink plenty of water
- Swelling and water retention – especially in the feet
- Lumps in blood vessels and varicose veins
- Some headaches can be due to this
- Cramps and pins and needles
- Feeling short of breath at times
- Blotches and blemishes in the skin
Poor blood flow to the brain may affect memory.
The team of surgical specialists at Northwest Surgical Specialists provides excellent care to adults, senior citizens, and children of all ages. With many years of experience in diagnosing and treating vascular conditions that affect the feet, they will be able to offer excellent, personalized advice and treatment.